Kathy Anne Mancusi is a lawyer practicing in the District of Columbia and Maryland with a special focus on guardianships and legal issues affecting healthcare professionals and the elderly. Prior to opening her private law office in 2001, Ms. Mancusi worked in various legal settings--as in-house counsel for a group of specialty hospitals, as an attorney for an insurance company that insured healthcare facilities, and as a legal editor-writer of The Hospital Law Manual published by Aspen Publishers.
Ms. Mancusi will be happy to set up a consultation with you if you need help with the following:
• Guardianships of the Person
• Conservatorships/Guardianships of the Property
• Defense of a healthcare worker before a healthcare board
• Creation of healthcare powers of attorney or general financial powers of attorney
• Medicaid applications
• Advice and counsel regarding the probate of the estate of a deceased person
• Drafting of a Last Will and Testament
• Establishment of a pet trust
Areas of Practice: Elder Law and Guardianships; Healthcare Licensure Defense before Healthcare Boards; Probate (Estate Administration); Animal Law
Board member of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys; member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys; member of The Chesapeake Area Nurse Attorneys, Inc. (Past President and past Treasurer).
Member of Elder Law Council of the Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.
Editor, Maryland State Bar Association's Animal Law Advocate, 2008 through 2010
Bar Memberships: Maryland, D.C. and Virginia
Office Address: 7829 Belle Point Dr. Greenbelt, Maryland. Phone: 301-220-4382
Metro: Greenbelt (Green Line)
Mailing Address: 4423 Lehigh Rd, #433, College Park, Maryland, 20740